Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ancient history on view
30-Jun-2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Ancient history on view
you'r right Frank, the lecturers we got at Harris College that was, now University of Central Lancashire were far superior, I once got ridiculed in class for saying i did my homework, in response to Ma Bromley asking what we did on Sunday, not realising she was a religious fruitcake. And John Dalton, now UMIST took it to another level. The old school now takes over 1200 students just over 600 in my day, and the teachers' cars fill the drives, back in the sixties there were a handful, including Leathley's aka Joe Egg, not sure why, 3 wheeler Reliant, i think it was. The local school with the most improved label is Worden now called Worden Sports College. My wife went there back in the sixties and said it was like anarchy, no respect for teachers, bullying rife, herself a victim. On a different subject the weather here is more australian summer than english, constant blue skies daytime, 28-32 c day time and no rain for over 4 weeks or so and predicted to continue, it's hotter here than in Portugal where my neighbour has gone to cool off.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ancient history on view - anacortesdamp - 25-Jun-2018, 11:30 PM
RE: Ancient history on view - noel - 26-Jun-2018, 05:08 PM
RE: Ancient history on view - anacortesdamp - 27-Jun-2018, 03:12 PM
RE: Ancient history on view - noel - 28-Jun-2018, 08:33 AM
RE: Ancient history on view - anacortesdamp - 28-Jun-2018, 03:30 PM
RE: Ancient history on view - noel - 28-Jun-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: Ancient history on view - anacortesdamp - 29-Jun-2018, 09:46 PM
RE: Ancient history on view - noel - 30-Jun-2018 12:03 PM