Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
St Anne's RC Primary School - photo
Hi Dave, Chris's mum may have been a teacher! Unfortunately, I believe Chris was killed in a motobike accident when in his late teens.
JohnH
John Taylor lives in Farington .. his Mom, Stella Holden is my best friend.

Ciao Karen.
T. D.
G'day Daffy

I went to St. Anne's with Martin Docherty. He would have left about 1971. Older brother of Paul Docherty perhaps?

Cheers, Dave
Does anyone remember a teacher called Mr Greer? I recall him reading the Chronicles of Narnia (The Lion , The Witch and The Wardrobe etc) to the class. Must admit to reading those books over and over as a kid!
Welcome Dave, the Forum is the place to put your bits and pieces and enjoy. Keep it going.
Thanks William
Hi Dave, I think I remember him, was he tall and going thin on top...?

Although every adult looks tall when you are at primary school.
Martin ~
Sounds like him Martin. I'm afraid he's the only teacher whose name I remember from St Anne's. Other than the dreaded Mrs Livesey of course!
Mrs Livesey used to frighten everyone at St Annes. I will always remember her with that strap in her hand.
What about Mrs Taylor?
Martin ~
quote:

Originally posted by Dave L

Does anyone remember a teacher called Mr Greer? I recall him reading the Chronicles of Narnia (The Lion , The Witch and The Wardrobe etc) to the class. Must admit to reading those books over and over as a kid!

Hi Dave. Can you remember the name of our first teacher at St Ann's? We must have been the first pupils in the school (I can even remember Mrs Livesey being happy and friendly - at least for the first day).
JohnH