Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
September Meet?
quote:

Originally posted by Spitfire

I would have loved to attend, but didn`t feel like sitting on my own, seeing that I`m only a two star poster.

I hope you're not thinking that because you've not typed as many words as others on here, you would be treated any differently from anyone else at a meeting? Because that simply would not happen. If you're anywhere in the area on the day, do please
come along!
Yes that's a poor excuse spitfire. Everyone's welcome.!!!!
Absolutely right.Make sure that Noel has nowhere to hide!
LG
quote:

Originally posted by Lady Griffin

Absolutely right.Make sure that Noel has nowhere to hide!
LG

Thanks Linda. You see Spitfire what I have to put up with???[Smile]
It's Sunday 14th, then... Spitfire, I haven't met any of the others before so you can sit with me! Will be bringing along my partner, Big Al, who isn't even a forum member- so, no excuses!!!
Look forward to hearing about your meeting.Have fun.
LG
Have a great time, I'm looking forward to seeing any photo's that you take, if Martin can put them on the forum.
Eileen
Caroline, Did you say partner? `Big Al` sounds like your minder! LOL. Any particular time set for the meet?
Jim
I believe I have apologised for not being able to get to the next meet at the Eagle, but we are away again at Chester this time, just for the weekend. I`m going to spend a bit of time going through past postings to see whats been going on. Lady G has gone visiting relatives which gives me access to my computer for a day or so, so I may get my 500 soon. O.K. Congratulations on reaching your 600 L.G. Expect more from me shortly, Cheerio from William R.
quote:

Originally posted by Spitfire

Any particular time set for the meet?

I assumed we were meeting at lunchtime. Anyone have any preferred time or do we start rolling up around noon until everyone's there? We could do with a system to recognise one another too - no use suggesting sitting at a specific table in case someone else has already bagged in when we arrive. Any suggestions?